Challenge: Improve Healthcare Operational Efficiencies
A suite of remote monitoring devices, sensors, and apps is an ever growing list. Sirqul offers the only future-proof, device agnostic, and interoperable remote monitoring system in one platform. Sirqul is ready and able to aggregate all health data and operations into one customer-branded dashboard for easy access by families, patients, and staff.
Patient experiences and Staff interactions –
dashboards around efficiency and productivity.
Create presence aware teams, quickly match
the right provider to patient needs, benchmark
speed and efficiency, and automatically verify
appointments and visits.
Asset & supply tracking – Locate equipment quickly
and efficiency, incorporate equipment location into
patient workflow, and track inventory and manage
Facility management – safety and security monitoring
of patient, staff, and visitor movements. Centralized
presence awareness of emergency routing and
procedures. Building management system integration
for increased efficiencies and cost savings.
Device agnostic solution can be integrated into
connected devices, equipment, sensors, smart
carpet/flooring, medicine tracking, and more.
Content Solutions that follow the resident around
the building, including voice-recognition and
activated Concierge services.
- Navigate multi-building campuses
- Alert staff for assistance with preventative and
- Passively monitor patients and detect behavioral
patterns and meaningful health changes
- Deliver physicians, caretakers, and family insights
into well-being with the ability to detect falls, proactively
identify ailments, and respond to events with real-time
and historic knowledge
- Connect patients needs with physicians, lab, pharma,
and other services
- Easily locate records when entering a room and quickly
identify patient needs
- Monitor patient with configurable notifications and alerts
- Update family members on patient location and health
- Increase communications with patient
- Integrate with Alexa or other voice activated systems
- Supply chain management of equipment and drugs
- Track movements and behaviors- Detect movements between
living quarters such as the Bed, Kitchen, Bathroom, or within the
facility. Monitor behaviors and interactions with staff and other
community members as well.
- Visualize, report, & custom query– Visit duration, frequency,
zones visited, path analytics, dwell time, health trends, activity
levels, and more. Receive recommendations.
- Alert Notifications – Pre-scheduled, real-time, geo-fenced or
triggers based on action. Alert staff nearby to assist, order food
to room, pick-up medications, find facility rooms, send family
member updates, or trigger alerts to physicians.
Applications and dashboards:
- iOS and Android physician application
- iOS and Android end-user (patient) application
- Mobile and desktop web experience for end-users
- Operator and admin web dashboard